Sponsored by: Southwest Florida Romance Writers
February 23-24, 2018 | Embassy Suites Estero
CARLA NEGGERS, NYT Bestselling author of more than 70 novels
Craft to Creativity: A Hands-On Workshop
In the highly competitive publishing industry, how do you get to the top and stay there?
How can you stay inspired, avoid distractions, and develop fun ways to unleash your creativity
from one book to the next? Learn hacks, practical steps, and staying power from the best!
This Craft, Creativity & Brainstorming workshop will provide you with a unique action plan
designed to push you to your best writing yet!
SHARI STAUCH, Creator of Where Writers Win, marketing experts for authors
A Multi-Channeled Approach to Building Your Audience
• Using key industry influencers
• Choosing & using the best social sites for your audience
• “Outside the box” book marketing ideas AND MORE!
Friday evening reception with
• Deb Werksman, Editorial Director of Sourcebooks
• Tina Wainscott, Literary Agent with The Seymour Agency
Saturday pitches (one is included with your fee), Raffle baskets & critiques, WIN A 2-NIGHT STAY at Embassy Suites Estero! (cannot be used conference weekend). All for $109
Details & Registration at SWFRW.org