Online submissions are due by January 31, 2018. To be eligible for entry, poets must be able to attend the Chapbook reading on April 5, 2018. Poets chosen to participate will be notified in mid-February.
- Submissions will be accepted now through January 31, 2018. Accepted poets will be notified Feb 23, 2018.
- Poets must reside in southwest Florida and read their work at the publication launch Celebration on April 5, 2018 at the Alliance for the Arts in Fort Myers, Florida
- Simultaneous submissions are great, but you must tell us immediately if the work is accepted elsewhere.
- If your work is selected, we ask for first-time publishing rights on our website and social media sites as well as print the publication.
- We charge a nominal fee of $5 for submissions, which covers the cost of publication
- Send a bio (up to 50 words) and up to three poems in a single document, in .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx, or .txt format. Please use a standard 12 point font (Times Roman). Poems should not exceed one page and must be unpublished in any form.