2020 Book Awards Submissions
Each year the Florida Authors and Publishers Association (FAPA) sponsors the FAPA President’s Book Awards, which recognizes book publishing excellence and creativity in design, content, and production for authors and publishers. This year we have opened the competition from North America only to the English speaking world. We hope to encourage entries from all who share our complex and wonderful language.
Finalists are chosen by publishing professionals and librarians from both within and outside of Florida and are announced at the President’s Book Awards Banquet the first weekend of August.
2020 Submission Guidelines
- Acceptable publishing dates for books submitted for the President’s Book Awards will be books published between January of the previous year and May of the awards year. Example: Between January 2018 and April 2020.
- Books/eBooks must have a valid ISBN and include the year published within the book. eBooks may have an ASIN in lieu of ISBN.
- FAPA membership is not required for entry.
- Previous award-winning titles of FAPA President’s Book Awards may not be re-entered.
- FAPA board members are able to enter books in the awards competition.
- eBooks should be submitted in PDF format.
- EARLY BIRD SPECIAL! Entries received before midnight January 15, will qualify for a $20 discount.